If you follow the Sedona Aromatherapie facebook page and the Sedona Aromatherapie twitter account, you might have noticed a Holiday theme this week! Yes, I have been writing several articles and posts about using aromatherapy for the holidays, making aromatherapy gifts for the holidays and how to incorporate aromatherapy into your Holiday party! This week’s Aromatherapy Notes post was even on making aromatherapy gifts as Holiday gifts for teenage girls! That’s a whole lot of aromatherapy Holiday ideas! So, I decided to do a quick round up for you here on the Aromatherapy Notes blog in case you missed it! Here’s a summary of what you missed, including a couple of articles that I wrote last year too:
- How to Use Aromatherapy During the Holidays – information on using candles, bath oils, traditional Holiday scents and how to use aromatherapy for common Holiday troubles.
- Creating a Holiday Mood With Scent – advice on which aromatherapy scents to use for your Holiday party this year!
- 5 Easy Aromatherapy Gifts to Make and Give for the Holidays – a quick look at the types of aromatherapy gifts that you can make at home!
- Aromatherapy Gift Ideas for Christmas – some more ideas on aromatherapy gifts for the Holidays.
- Five Popular Aromatherapy Scents for Christmas – my top five essential oils to use at Christmas time and what you can use them for.
Don’t forget you can find hand made aromatherapy gifts, including our Make-Your-Own Products Kits, in the Sedona Aromatherapie webstore! But hurry, time is running out if you want them for the Holidays! And I promise, no more Holiday aromatherapy talk – well, perhaps one more next week! 😉