New to the Sedona Aromatherapie home study course program is The Caddy Profiles by Rosemary Caddy. This is an advanced aromatic chemistry course that will take your aromatic blending skills to the next level! Here is a brief look at this new course.
About Aromatherapy Blending
A skilled aromatherapist needs various aromatic blending techniques in their toolbox in order to create successful blends for clients. Therapeutic blending is practiced by trained aromatherapists in various ways. This advanced aromatic chemistry course teaches you how to improve your current blending skills with the creation of a Caddy Profile for both an essential oil and an essential oil blend.
About Rosemary Caddy
Taken from the book Essential Oils in Color:
“Rosemary Caddy graduated from London University with a BSc Honors Degree in Science. As a Reader and Principal Lecturer in Educational Research at Nottingham University she is the author of a range of educational materials for students of many disciplines. All the materials emphasize visual presentation to enable students to see, analyze and understand the world around them.
Rosemary is now a qualified clinical aromatherapist running her own clinic and carrying out a program of research on the chemistry of essential oils. She runs lecture courses for aromatherapy students to help them understand and visualize their essential oils. The Caddy Classic Profiles, developed as a result of her research, enables students to enjoy the chemistry of their oils.
Currently Rosemary is researching the chemistry of synergistic mixes of essential oils.”
What You Will Learn From the Rosemary Caddy Chemistry Course:
You will learn the following skills on completion of this course:
- how to use Caddy’s formula and charts to create your own Caddy Profiles for any essential oil or essential oil blend
- how to compare a Classic Caddy Profile of an essential oil to a GC-MS batch specific essential oil profile and the expected chemical properties to the actual chemical properties
- how to create a Caddy Profile from any GS-MS report or data analysis of an essential oil
- how to compare the common chemical families of an essential oil
- how to compare related essential oil species and why it is important to understand the chemical make-up of similar essential oils
- how changing the percentage of one essential oil in a blend can change the therapeutic properties of that blend
- complete three given practice case studies in class to learn how to use the Caddy Profiles to create a therapeutic blend for a specific problem.
How the Rosemary Caddy Caddy Profiles Chemistry Course is Taught:
The course is home study and is available via PDF format or printed workbook option (with the added option of a kit with all the materials that you will need to complete the course). You will receive one-on-one mentoring from Sharon Falsetto via e-mail. The course uses visual learning through completion of practical coloring exercises – great for visual learners with a desire to color! You will also need basic math and writing skills to compute and write down given data in order to create a Caddy Profile.
Prerequisites for the Caddy Profiles Course
You will need to have knowledge of essential oils and blending practices before taking this course to gain the full benefit from it. Certified aromatherapists will benefit from this course by taking their blending skills to the next level and be able to create more complex therapeutic blends for their clients.
Learn More About the Rosemary Caddy Caddy Profiles Course
To learn more about this course, including pricing options, visit the Sedona Aromatherapie website page at Advanced Aromatic Chemistry Course: Therapeutic Aromatic Blending by Chemical Families.