Sedona Aromatics Insider
The Sedona Aromatics Insider subscription gives you the inside story on what’s happening here at Sedona Aromatics – plus access to offers, events, and more that aren’t available on the website.
These are the benefits of having a Sedona Aromatics Insider subscription:
- exclusive access to offers and discounts (not always available on the website)
- updates on latest products and services
- special sales for Sedona Aromatics Insider members only
- a mailing every time a new post is published in Georgie’s Garden Journal so that you don’t miss it!
- occasional aromatherapy recipes and blends related to the mailing sent out
- first chance to subscribe to our paid subscription club coming soon – Botanical Aromatherapy Club.™
Learn the story behind Georgie’s Garden™ in Georgie’s Garden Journal!
Botanical Aromatherapy™ Premier Subscription Club
Stay subscribed and be the first to know when our premier subscription Botanical Aromatherapy™ Club goes live! We plan to incorporate mini courses, sneak peeks at our certificate programs, and compile a data base of aromatic recipes, plant profiles, and on-site data from our school garden and still room. Videos and webinars will eventually be part of this program too.
Note: Subscription does not obligate that you purchase from us (although we will be very happy if you do!). During Holidays and special events, you may receive more frequent mailings than at other times of the year. However, we hope that you will enjoy your free subscription with the addition of recipes, blends, and profiles!
Now, more than ever, is a great time to get connected in the aromatherapy community. Connect with one of the leading aromatherapy schools and businesses in the industry. Stay up-to-date. Stay informed. We are all in this together.
BONUS: Subscribe and receive a FREE copy of our ebook, 15 Seasonal Aromatherapy Blends by Sharon Falsetto!
About the Founder of Sedona Aromatics: Sharon Falsetto is a certified aromatherapist with over a decade of experience in aromatherapy. She serves on the Board for the National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA). She is also a published author and editor, and she exclusively writes all of the Sedona Aromatics coursework. Visit the About page to learn more.