Sharon Falsetto Chapman in the Press: Writing and Consultation
Sharon Falsetto Chapman is in the press in several roles. She is a regular writer for the NAHA Aromatherapy Journal as well as the Chief Editor since 2015. The NAHA Aromatherapy Journal goes out to over 7,000 members each quarter. She is the published author of the book Authentic Aromatherapy,which has sold over 7.5K copies world wide. She has also been consulted by the following publications with regard to advice about aromatherapy:
- Real Simple magazine August 2020, consulted on article Make Scents of Self-Care by Teresa Dumain, p.112 - 119. Print Edition.
- Bustle magazine online, August 15, 2020, The Best Carrier Oils for Essential Oils by Andrea Pyros and The Best Carrier Oils for DIY Skin Care Products by Andrea Pyros.
- Redfin online, August 18, 2020, How to transform Your Home into a Spa and Wellness Retreat for a Day by Julia Weaver.
- Porch online, January 17, 2022, Getting Started with Candle Making at Home: Tips from the Experts, by Maria Jose Meneses.
- U.S. News and World Report online, June 16, 2022, The Best Essential Oils for Anxiety and Depression, by Paul Wynn.
- Integrative Practitioner online, August 22, 2022, How aromatherapy helps balance emotions and calm stressed patients, by Brittany Vargas, protected content for membership viewing only.
Sharon Falsetto Chapman in the Press: Podcasts and Features
Sharon has been featured in podcasts for the National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA) and AromaCulture magazine.
AromaCulture: Fibromyalgia, Lupus and Aromatherapy.
NAHA: The Aromatherapy Garden.
Sharon has been featured in the spotlight by the following businesses:
Volant Aroma: Meet Sharon Falsetto Chapman, An Aromatherapist That's Revolutionizing Education, November 2022
Chestnut Herbal School of Medicine: Student Herbal Business Corner in the June 2022 student newsletter (private mailing)
Contact Sharon if you'd like to ask her advice on information on a topic for your publication!