The Aroma Wordsmith™ Writing Package
The Aroma Wordsmith™ Writing Package typically covers the work required to plan, support, write, and edit a small project of a 50-page written publication such as content writing for a website, a college project, a short course, a small publication, or written literature for a product launch.
What it includes:
- We meet via zoom online to brainstorm your idea and sketch out a plan (including goals and a projected timeline) to complete the project.
- You will do the basic writing for your project, but I will be on hand to advise, suggest revisions, give support, and rewrite/write sections which you are struggling with.
- We will have regular review meetings to go over your work and make sure that we are on track to meet your projected completion date.
- I will edit each part of your work to make sure it reads well, complies with basic grammar rules, catch spelling errors, and suggest alternative ways to present your information so that the message reaches today’s modern audience in the best possible way.
The Aroma Wordsmith Package consists of a total of 30 hours. You can use those hours in any way for your project but if you exceed 30 hours, we will review the best payment option and plan to continue. You can also purchase hours separately for smaller projects at the individual rate options (see links in top description box).
If your project is expected to exceed 30 hours at the outset, we can agree on a quote for the work involved in the aromatherapy project at the start and discuss options. The Aroma Wordsmith™ Package is designed to give you an idea of the length and breadth of the work involved in common aromatherapy projects!
The Aroma Wordsmith™ Writing Package is Designed to Help
Don’t struggle with your next aromatherapy project alone! I can help you if you are:
- Aromatherapy Business Owner
- Herbal Business Owner
- Aromatherapy Student
- Herbalism Student
- Aromatherapy Content Website Owner
- Herbalism Content Website Owner
- Aromatherapy Product Maker
- Herbal Product Maker
- Aroma Entrepreneur.
Possible aromatherapy projects include:
- Aromatherapy product descriptions for websites (including botanical names, INCI names, FDA language requirements).
- Aromatherapy content for websites.
- Aromatherapy books (printed and e-books).
- Aromatherapy courses.
- Herbalism courses.
- Herbalism books (printed and e-books).
- Plant and botanical content for websites.
- Aromatherapy and herbalism presentations.
- Essential oil descriptions (including required information for labels/website descriptions).
- Aromatherapy and herbalism publications
- Research papers.
Why Hire Sharon Falsetto as Your Professional Aromatherapy Coach, Writer, and Editor?
Sharon Falsetto has been a professional writer and editor since 2008. She is the traditionally published author of Authentic Aromatherapy (Skyhorse Publishing, 2014). She understands the traditional publishing process. She is the Chief Editor of the National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy quarterly Journal. This publication reaches over 7,000 members at 80+ pages of copy to edit and organize each time. She also writes for the Journal and tasks a team of writers with article topics for publication.
Sharon wrote the 900+ page course workbook for the Sedona Aromatics Language of Aromatics™ Program. She has helped aromatherapists in the industry with article editing and writing, written copy for aromatherapy websites (both under her own name and as a ghost writer), and written e-books. She was co-editor for the book Harvest to Hydrosol by Ann Harman (US: BotANNIcals, 2015). She is the Chief Editor, under a pen name, for a printed, non-related aromatherapy publication with a circulation rate of 7,000+ readers.
As a 15-year+ practicing aromatherapist veteran, and aromatherapy business owner, Sharon understands the complexity, the language, and the love of aromatherapy. She is also an herbalist, familiar with the language of plants in all aspects. Her mission is to make sure that the best and most comprehensive information is published in the aromatherapy, herbalism, and botanical industries.
Aroma Wordsmith is trademarked: Aroma Wordsmith™