The AromaCreative™ Package typically covers the work required to plan, research, create, and formulate a custom signature blend for a small business. You can also hire us by the hour for smaller projects (such as wedding blends or business consultations) or for the formulation of a personal perfume.
Please note that it typically takes a minimum of 3 months to create a custom signature blend from start to finish.
The AromaCreative™ Package consists of a total of 20 hours. You can use those hours in any way for your project but if you exceed 20 hours, we will review the best payment option and plan to continue.
If your project is expected to exceed 20 hours at the outset, we can agree on a quote for the work involved in the aromatherapy project at the start and discuss options. The AromaCreative™ Package is designed to give you an idea of the complexity and skill required to create a quality signature blend.
“I took a deep breath in of that final blend…let me tell you…over a year later it still smells amazing! The purpose of the aroma for stress relief is true to the intent.”Maggi S., Custom Blend Formulation Client
Creating a Custom Signature Blend
What it includes:
- An initial session (either in-person, via zoom, or via phone) to brainstorm your ideas and sketch out how you want the project to evolve and your expectations of the outcome.
- Research by us and formulation of up to three sample blends and three rounds of samples shipped to you. We discuss changes required after each sample round and adjust accordingly.
- Once we’ve successfully created a custom blend for you, we will work on a custom quote for your approval for quantity required, container packaging, and required shipping services to ship to you. Once you approve the quote, we will invoice you for the amount due and work on ordering in supplies to complete your project.
- Final formulation of the blend in containers specified.
- The expert guidance of a recognized professional in the aromatherapy industry.
What it doesn’t include:
- Cost of supplies for formulating your final blend including ingredients, containers, and shipping. This is invoiced separately.
- Designing labels.
- Adding labels.
The Custom Signature Blend Customer
Who it is designed for:
- Aromatherapists requiring the creation of a signature blend with the help and expertise of an acknowledged and experienced aromatherapy formulator in the industry
- Cosmetic/Bath and Body Business Owners
- Aromatherapy Business Owners
- Herbal Business Owners
- Aroma Entrepreneurs.
Possible aromatherapy projects include:
- Creation of a single signature blend
- Creation of a line of signature blends
- Creation of a natural body product
- Creation of a botanical body product
- Creation of a signature perfume
- Creation of aromatherapy products.
Why Sharon Falsetto?
Sharon Falsetto has been formulating aromatherapy and aromatic perfume blends since 2006. She trained at the Penny Price Academy of Aromatherapy in England before moving to the United States. She has furthered her education through online courses and in-person workshops and conferences. Sharon has also developed a keen intuition for scent through the creation of her aromatic gardens on her one-acre private homestead property, located in Sedona, Arizona. She works one-on-one with plants in growing, distilling, and infusing various aromatic extractions.
Sharon has formulated custom blends for various clients over the years including an international airline company, an international hotel chain, small business owners, mom and pop organizations, and those just looking for their own custom perfume! She teaches on-site workshops on creating your own custom perfumes, in addition to teaching at international conferences on how to formulate the perfect blend.
When choosing the “right” person to formulate your custom signature blend, consider the experience, education, knowledge, and reputation of the person and/or business.