Aromatherapy Professional Editing Services
Aromatherapy professional editing services are perfect for those who’ve written their copy, but need a second eye to check for spelling, grammar, and layout. Even the best writers need the support of an editor. Together we will polish off your manuscript or copy to present the best version of your work. I am happy to be your aroma wordsmith™ for any aromatherapy or botanical-related project!
Aromatherapy professional editing services include:
- Checking of spelling, grammar, and content for layout
- Suggestions for revision
- Checking for word substitution errors, for example it’s vs. its, there vs. theirs.
- Punctuation checks
- Checking botanical names and INCI names for product listings
- Checking product descriptions
- Proofing of product labels (including botanical names, INCI names, FDA language requirements).
If English is not your first language, I am also happy to write any aromatherapy, herbal, and plant-related documents for publication, presentations, and more.
Aromatherapy Professional Editing Services Can Help
- Aromatherapy Business Owners
- Herbal Business Owners
- Aromatherapy Students
- Herbalism Students
- Aromatherapy Content Website Owners
- Herbalism Content Website Owners
- Aromatherapy Product Makers
- Herbal Product Makers
- Aroma Entrepreneurs
- Anyone who needs a professional editor to complete their aromatherapy project!
Possible aromatherapy projects include:
- Aromatherapy content for websites.
- Aromatherapy books (printed and e-books).
- Aromatherapy courses.
- Herbalism courses.
- Aromatherapy and herbalism presentations.
- Herbalism books (printed and e-books).
- Plant and botanical content for websites.
- Aromatherapy and herbalism publications
- Research papers.
Why Hire Sharon Falsetto as Your Professional Editor?
Sharon Falsetto has been a professional writer and editor since 2008. She is the traditionally published author of Authentic Aromatherapy (Skyhorse Publishing, 2014).
She understands the traditional publishing process. She is the Chief Editor of the National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy quarterly Journal. This publication reaches over 5,000 members at 80+ pages of copy to edit and organize each time. She also writes for the Journal and tasks writers with article topics for publication.
Sharon wrote the 900+ page course workbook for the Sedona Aromatics Linguistics of Aromatics™ Program. She has helped aromatherapists in the industry with article editing and writing, written copy for aromatherapy websites (both under her own name and as a ghost writer), and written e-books. She was co-editor for the book Harvest to Hydrosol by Ann Harman (US: BotANNIcals, 2015). She is the Chief Editor, under a pen name, for a printed, non-related aromatherapy publication with a circulation rate of 7,000+ readers.
As a 15-year practicing aromatherapist veteran, and aromatherapy business owner, Sharon understands the complexity, the language, and the love of aromatherapy. She is also an herbalist-in-training, familiar with the language of plants in all aspects. Her mission is to make sure that the best and most comprehensive information is published in the aromatherapy, herbalism, and botanical industries.