Aromatherapy writing and editing services are offered by Sharon Falsetto, a published author and editor with ten years of professional experience both in writing and editing, allowing her to see “both sides” of a project. Sharon has worked with many individuals, small businesses, and even well-known names in the aromatherapy industry to create written copy, descriptions, articles, books, journals, e-books, and more.
Sharon has provided aromatherapy writing and editing services for the following organizations and clients:
- Author of Authentic Aromatherapy (New York: Skyhorse Publishing, 2014)
- Co-editor of Harvest to Hydrosol by Ann Harman (US: BotANNIcals, 2015)
- Chief editor of the National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy Journal
- Writer for the National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy Journal
- Ghost writer for several well-known aromatherapy websites and blogs
- Copy writer for website descriptions for various aromatherapy clients
- Product writer for aromatherapy products for aromatherapy clients.
“It was a pleasure working with Sharon on her book, Authentic Aromatherapy, which I edited. She always met deadlines, was very personable and professional, and wrote an in-depth and detailed guide concerning all aspects of aromatherapy. Her expertise and knowledge shines through on every page.” Marianna Dworak, Assistant Editor, Skyhorse Publishing (New York)
Individuals and businesses who require a professional writing/editing service specifically for aromatherapy, aromatherapy products, aromatic botanicals, herbal products, and/or plants related to aromatherapy. Aromatherapy writing and editing services include:
- all services listed in our basic writing and editing services PLUS
- suggested revisions in writing, content and layout
- suggested names for products (this service can also be included in our consulting services)
- creation of new copy and writing text as agreed
- advanced editing and writing services beyond the basics.
If English is not your first language, I am also happy to write/edit any aromatherapy, herbal, and plant-related documents for publication, presentations, and more.
- Writing: Books, magazines, e-zines, articles, research papers, website descriptions for aromatherapy websites.
- Editing: Books, magazines, e-zines, articles, research papers, courses, website description for aromatherapy websites, proofing and fact checking labels, business literature, or any other type of written work with regard to aromatherapy.
15% discount is given on the hourly rate quoted for projects involving over 20 hours of work in bulk, up to a maximum of 50 hours. Larger projects can be negotiated on a block price basis. Please contact me for a quote.