The Certificate in Holistic Aromatherapy Beginner kit is designed for students taking this particular course.
A Combo Package is also available which includes: Aromatherapy Beginner Kit, Certificate in Holistic Aromatherapy Modules 1 -8, and the Module 9 Assessment. Check out the Combo Package Here.
This aromatherapy kit for beginners includes all of the basic products needed to complete this particular aromatherapy program. However, there are additional items that you will need to purchase if you would like to make more than just the required blends for assessment. In addition, you will need a couple of items not included in the kit. You should be able to access these supplies locally.
Certificate in Holistic Aromatherapy Beginner Kit
The Certificate in Holistic Aromatherapy Beginner Kit includes:
- an autographed copy of Authentic Aromatherapy by Sharon Falsetto
- assorted bottles and jars for making each aromatic project (except as noted below)
- blank inhalers
- Essential oil samples of Roman chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile), lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), clary sage (Salvia sclarea), rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis), peppermint (Mentha x piperita), and up to 15 other essential oils samples from the course workbook
- five carrier oils samples from the course workbook
- five hydrosol samples from the course workbook
- distilled water
- baking soda
- assortment of Dead sea/Epsom/Himalayan pink salts
- assortment of sugars
- shea butter.
- Mason jar (or similar) for your first aromatic project.
- Oatmeal/almonds if you want to make the facial scrub in Module Six (optional).
- Additional oils/hydrosols for some blends.
- Coffee granules for optional scrub blend.
- Additional equipment to make more complex (optional) recipes (as given in Module Seven).
- Facecloth/small towel to make the aromatic compress in Module Seven Practical Project (required completion).
A Kit for Sedona Aromatics Students
The Certificate in Holistic Aromatherapy Beginner Kit is designed exclusively for Sedona Aromatics. There are no instructions or recipes included with the kit. However, if beginners to aromatherapy can purchase this kit to sample a variety of essential oils, hydrosols, carrier oils, and other ingredients used to make armatherapy products.
All oils and hydrosols are hand poured to order, so please allow additional processing time to complete your order.