The Certificate in Holistic Aromatherapy Complete Combo Package is perfect for anyone looking to complete the Certificate in Holistic Aromatherapy.
The Certificate in Holistic Aromatherapy Package includes:
- the Certificate in Holistic Aromatherapy (modules 1 – 8)
- module 9 assessment
- the student kit
The Certificate in Holistic Aromatherapy course is both a beginner aromatherapy course and a course for those looking to seek level 1 certification as outlined by the National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA). It is an extremely comprehensive course, covering all aspects of aromatherapy (including practical) for the safe and effective use of essential oils at home and for family use.
The Certificate in Holistic Aromatherapy course is for:
- budding family aromatherapists
- aromatherapy dabblers
- aromatherapy enthusiasts
- those who wish to pursue a professional path in aromatherapy but are unsure of committing to a more extensive course at the moment
- stay-at-home parents
- budding homesteaders looking for a more “natural” way for health care
- budding aromapreneurs wishing to start an aromatherapy product business
- healthcare professionals who want to understand the basics of aromatherapy.
No prior experience is needed to take the Certificate in Holistic Aromatherapy course. The course is divided into eight modules with a total of thirty lessons. At the end of each lesson, there is a table or short answer question to complete. At the end of each module, there is a practical project to complete. As this is an introductory course, there are no essays or reading assignments to complete. The book Authentic Aromatherapy by Sharon Falsetto is included in the package to complete some of the assignments. The aim of the Certificate in Holistic Aromatherapy course is to make learning fun – but to also obtain a comprehensive education in aromatherapy while doing so!
You can see the full content of the course below. As a special note, Module Eight (see below) is an introduction to business issues with regard to labeling, language, ethics, and scope of practice. This module sets you up for further study or gives you enough information to understand what to look out for when buying your own aromatherapy products, even if you don’t intend to sell your own products.
If you want to take the certificate to meet the requirements of NAHA Level 1 Certified Aromatherapist®, you will also need to complete Module Nine (included in this combo package). This is an assessment module that requires the successful completion of five case studies (over a minimum period of three months), a five to ten-page research paper on aromatherapy, and a multi-choice exam.
The course is fully supported with one-on-one tutoring and mentoring from experienced, UK-certified aromatherapist and published author and editor, Sharon Falsetto and access to a student-only Facebook group. Further support via phone or zoom at an additional charge.
On successful completion of the Certificate in Holistic Aromatherapy Assessment and Examination, you will receive a certificate of completion in Holistic Aromatherapy from Sedona Aromatics. By completing this final part of the course, you can apply for level 1 membership with the National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy and receive:
• Subscription to the NAHA Aromatherapy Journal
• Access to recorded webinars (over 80)
• Professional and product liability insurance options
• NAHA conference registration discount (every 2 years)
• Other benefits as described on the NAHA website.
This aromatherapy kit for beginners includes all of the basic products needed to complete this particular aromatherapy program. However, there are additional items that you will need to purchase if you would like to make more than just the required blends for assessment. In addition, you will need a couple of items not included in the kit. You should be able to access these supplies locally.
The Certificate in Holistic Aromatherapy Beginner/Student Kit includes:
- an autographed copy of Authentic Aromatherapy by Sharon Falsetto
- assorted bottles and jars for making each aromatic project (except as noted below)
- blank inhalers
- Essential oil samples of Roman chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile), lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), clary sage (Salvia sclarea), Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis), peppermint (Mentha x piperita), and up to 15 other essential oils samples from the course workbook
- five carrier oils samples from the course workbook
- five hydrosol samples from the course workbook
- distilled water
- baking soda
- assortment of Dead Sea/Epsom/Himalayan pink salts
- assortment of sugars
- shea butter
- Mason jar (or similar) for your first aromatic project.
- Oatmeal/almonds if you want to make the facial scrub in Module Six (optional).
- Additional oils/hydrosols for some blends.
- Coffee granules for an optional scrub blend.
- Additional equipment to make more complex (optional) recipes (as given in Module Seven).
- Facecloth/small towel to make the aromatic compress in Module Seven Practical Project (required completion).
The Certificate in Holistic Aromatherapy Beginner Kit is designed exclusively for Sedona Aromatics. There are no instructions or recipes included with the kit.
All oils and hydrosols are hand-poured to order, so please allow additional processing time to complete your order.