Designed For: A personal aromatherapy consultation is suitable for an individual with a health-related issue. This is a one-on-one session with Sharon Falsetto, a certified aromatherapist with a decade of experience in aromatherapy and a prior decade of experience in health-related services. In particular, Sharon has a good working knowledge of issues experienced by the senior population and those who have experienced emotional trauma in their lives. She also has firsthand knowledge of autoimmune disorders.
Issues Addressed: A personal aromatherapy consultation is suitable for individuals who would like to address a physical or emotional issue of their own. Examples include (but are not limited to) arthritis, stress, depression, management of a terminal illness (not a cure), PTSD, women’s issues, colds, coughs, respiratory conditions and more.
Available By: Email, in-person, telephone, or zoom.
Includes: Each personal aromatherapy consultation includes the following:
- 30 minute telephone, skype, or in-person consultation or the equivalent in email
- the completion of all relevant paperwork for the consultation
- specific written advice, and all relevant information, with regard to issue (usually sent via email after the consultation)
- one aromatherapy blend for the issue discussed (mailing is included for non in-person consultations)
- consultations must be scheduled and taken within 6 months of purchase, otherwise your consultation fee is forfeited.
Follow Up Sessions: It is advisable to follow up the initial aromatherapy consultation with at least two other sessions in order to see any progress. Any blend provided can be then be adjusted as need be. Follow up sessions can be conducted by telephone or skype, if another in-person consultation is not possible. I will discuss individual requirements with you after your initial personal aromatherapy consultation. Follow up sessions usually take less time and the price will be reflected for this.
Note: The advice given does not replace that of a professional health care provider and/or legal advice (where appropriate).