Plant-an-aromatic-herb Pot in Georgie’s Garden™ and watch our garden grow – literally! We will do the hard work for you, while you do all the learning. Plant-an-aromatic-herb Pot was borne from the idea of the ever growing number of pots in our garden which needed a purpose. Herbs are the ideal plant to grow in pots. And we wanted to share the journey and joy of growing a herb with you.
By adopting a Plant-an-Aromatic-Herb Pot for a season, you’ll receive:
- a plant pot of your own including potting soil and choice of herb to plant for one season (grown from seed)*
- maintenance of your herb pot
- an information sheet on your chosen herb**
- join the Sedona Aromatics School and Garden Facebook group to receive updates on how your aromatic pot is doing!
*note that you don’t receive a physical pot mailed out to you. The pot is “adopted” and kept in the garden here at Sedona Aromatics.
**the information sheet will include a botanical profile of the herb, in addition to common uses, and/or recipes where appropriate. Please note that some herbs lend themselves more to common aromatic use than others.
Choose from the following herbs:
- thyme (various varieties)*
- basil (various varieties)*
- melissa/lemon balm*
- summer savory
- German chamomile*
- sweet marjoram*
- mint (various varieties)*
Those herbs marked with * are commonly used in aromatherapy practice.
Available Planting Sessions: Spring and Autumn each year.
All Plant-an-Aromatic-Herb pots are processed as received and held over until the next planting session, in conjunction with zone 8 weather restrictions. This is usually either between March and April (Spring) or late October (Autumn) each year.