Designed For: A professional business consultation is specifically designed for any plant-focused graduate or professional looking to start a micro or small business in the botanical field. This might be in the business of aromatherapy, herbalism, herb garden, botanical perfumery and more. Sharon Falsetto Chapman has nearly two decades worth of experience in running her own micro business, with many curveballs along the way! She is also a graduate with a BA (Hons) degree in Business and Accounting from the University of Sunderland in the UK. Over the years, she has accumulated a wealth of knowledge working one-on-one work with former aromatherapy business clients. Sharon has published a book and is chief editor for the NAHA Aromatherapy Journal, managing a team of writers, topics, design and deadlines for each issue.
Professional Business Consultation
A professional business consultation gives you advice on creating a product or blend line, writing website descriptions and business literature, writing labels, writing content for social media, and other related subjects. It acts as an introductory, "brain-storming" session to your professional business needs.
Available By: Zoom.
"I have talked with a few other (high up) aromatherapists....NONE of them have ever compared to you. The way YOU are is very different, in a very good way. From the day I met you, several years back through email, you have always been warm, welcoming and very helpful!" Angela G., CA
Includes: 1 hour of:
- advice for essential oils, carrier oils, hydrosols, and other aromatherapy products; how the information should be displayed on your website/literature/other written work and/or
- advice for herbs and how the information should be displayed on your website/literature/other written work or
- answers to specific aromatherapy business questions within my capability
- written advice in answer to your questions (usually supplied via email after the initial consultation)
- consultations must be scheduled and taken within 6 months of purchase, otherwise, your consultation fee is forfeited.
Once you purchase your consultation hour/s, I will contact you via email to set up a mutually agreeable time to meet on zoom.
Note: The advice given does not replace that of a professional health care provider and/or legal advice (where appropriate). I am also not able to advise on business strategies etc. for your business. This is simply a 'starting point" for you to go forward and plan how you will execute and incorporate written work/blend lines/products into your aromatherapy business.