Professional Writing Coach
A professional writing coach is essential to getting your aromatherapy project DONE! Do you procrastinate about completing an aromatherapy project? Can you never find the time to plan, organize, and follow through on your aromatherapy project? You need the services of an aromatherapy writing consultant and coach!
I will be your new best friend when it comes to:
- Brainstorming and bouncing ideas around for your project.
- Planning a schedule to complete your project ON TIME.
- Holding you accountable for getting your project DONE.
- Formulating a plan-of-action and breaking the project down into manageable portions.
You will be the one writing and editing your aromatherapy project (unless you want to hire me for those services too), but I will be there to consult, support and coach you along the way!
Aromatherapy Projects You Need Help With
Possible aromatherapy projects include:
- Aromatherapy content for websites.
- Aromatherapy books (printed and e-books).
- Aromatherapy courses.
- Herbalism courses.
- Aromatherapy and herbalism presentations.
- Herbalism books (printed and e-books).
- Plant and botanical content for websites.
- Product names for your new product line.
- Aromatherapy and herbalism publications
- Research papers.
Who Needs a Professional Writing Coach?
A professional aromatherapy writing coach can help:
- Aromatherapy Business Owners
- Herbal Business Owners
- Aromatherapy Students
- Herbalism Students
- Aromatherapy Content Website Owners
- Herbalism Content Website Owners
- Aromatherapy Product Makers
- Herbal Product Makers
- Aroma Entrepreneurs
- Anyone who craves organization and help in completing their aromatherapy project!
Why Choose Sharon Falsetto Chapman as Your Aromatherapy Writing Coach?
Sharon Falsetto Chapman has been a professional writer and editor since 2008. She is the traditionally published author of Authentic Aromatherapy (Skyhorse Publishing, 2014). She understands the traditional publishing process. She is the Chief Editor of the National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy quarterly Journal. This publication reaches over 7,000 members at 80+ pages of copy to edit and organize each time. She also writes for the Journal and tasks a team of writers with article topics for publication.
Sharon wrote the 900+ page course workbook for the Sedona Aromatics Language of Aromatics™ Program. She has helped aromatherapists in the industry with article editing and writing, written copy for aromatherapy websites (both under her own name and as a ghost writer), and written e-books. She was co-editor for the book Harvest to Hydrosol by Ann Harman (US: BotANNIcals, 2015). She is the Chief Editor, under a pen name, for a printed, non-related aromatherapy publication with a circulation rate of 7,000+ readers.
As a 15-year+ practicing aromatherapist veteran, and aromatherapy business owner, Sharon understands the complexity, the language, and the love of aromatherapy. She is also an herbalist, familiar with the language of plants in all aspects. Her mission is to make sure that the best and most comprehensive information is published in the aromatherapy, herbalism, and botanical industries.